Contact Me!

You are welcome to write to me at the following email address.

Make sure to copy the address without using spaces in your email.

naomi .   shema   @   gmail  .   com

7 thoughts on “Contact Me!”

1. Hi, Naomi,

Your blog was referred to me by a friend of yours. I teach ESL in China and I have a student who is currently being investigated by the doctors for hearing problems.
    I would be very much interested in corresponding with you regarding ways of how to deal with this as I am feeling a little overwhelmed with this turn of events and am not sure how to start helping this little girl learn English when she is struggling with learning her native language. There is so much info ‘out there’ that I do not even know where to begin, and so to find someone teaching ESL to deaf children is almost like a blessing!

If you have any useful resources or links etc that you can recommend, or point me in a great direction to start with (such as learning sign language) via the internet I would really, really appreciate it.

I am sorry to put this on you when you do not even know me, but I feel very strongly in my heart that helping this little girl is something I need to do.

Many thanks,

Christine

1. Christine,
      It would be my pleasure to be in touch with you!
      Define some questions you have and I will do my best to answer them on my Q & A blog
      https://thekeyintheapple.wordpress.com/
      Reading previous posts there may be a good place for you to start!
      Looking forward to hearing from you!
      I’ve sent you a personal email.
      Naomi

2. Hi Naomi,
    My name is Brian and I am a Korean student studying at a college in San Francisco.
    My brother is deaf and he wants to immigrate to here. He asks me what is the best way to learn English for him, but as you can tell, the way I learned English will be very different from the way of his. So I want you to recommend me some books or Youtube videos or whatever that will help him study English. Btw, he knows alpabets and some easy short words.

1. Hi Brian!
      Nice to hear from you!
      I will write to you by email soon. Meanwhile, my Q and A blog is good place to get some suggestions and information:

Yours,
      Naomi

3. Hi Naomi,
    Where can I find the answers to the survey you’ve given titled “Advice to your Younger Teacher Self”. I’d like to share it with my student-teachers.